J562546OxfordshirePharmaceutical Professional Services Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - Dependent On Experience Full Time16/07/2018Operations Management Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Buyer Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Administrator We are currently looking for a Project Administrator to join a leading company based in the Barbican, London area. As the Project Administrator you wi... View Job
API Operations Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for an API Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the AP... View Job
Section Head - Analytical Chemistry We are currently looking for a Section Head - Analytical Chemistry to join a growing life sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. Our c... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating all purchasing requirements across the organisation's departments, such as laboratory, PR+D and Manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Procurement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will collaborate and work with varying departments to support the suppliers' ability to perform to quality, cost and schedule throughout the programme lifecycle.
2. You will perform routine evaluation of the business and ensure dual sourcing strategies are adopted where appropriate.
3. As the Procurement Manager you will evaluate and agree new requirements, obtaining price advantages where applicable, and negotiate prices and delivery terms.
4. You will manage your team to ensure compliance to GMP standards and ensure appraisals/ training plans are established.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Procurement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply chain management, Logistics or Business Administration related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in sourcing and vendor management, with hands on experience in negotiating on service agreements.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working in GMP environments, co-ordinating with suppliers and establishing supplier agreements with key suppliers.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.