J5630660CambridgeshireClinical Medical Devices Medical PermanentDependent on salary Full Time17/12/2018Clinical Project Manager Clinical Development New Product Introduction Operations Clinical Trial Manager Management Professional Services - Supply Chain Clinical Distribution Clinical - Early Phase Clinical Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Packaging Technologist We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technolog... View Job
Medical Science Liaison We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join a leading Respiratory focused Pharmaceutical company. As the Medical Scien... View Job
We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating the Clinical Development spend. You will also be managing the implementation and development of procurement practises within the Clinical Development organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Procurement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will address strategic sourcing targets, risk mitigation and partnership governance to ensure the smooth running of all clinical programmes and supporting services.
2. You will use you in-depth experience in clinical trials to work closely with different departments in the organisation (pharmacovigilance and R&D).
3. As the Procurement Manager, you will collaborate with CROs and negotiate contracts which ultimately ensures the success of the Clinical Development organisation.
4. You will ensure the Suppliers have necessary capacity and stock arrangements to support the business requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Procurement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Supply Chain, Business or in a relevant field. Must also be MCIPS qualified or working towards this. qualification.
2. Proven industry experience in Clinical Trials and strong experience working with vendors within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience as a Procurement and Supply Chain operational leader.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.