Job Reference: J5636789
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join a leading engineering consultancy company based in the Brussels area. As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for to ensure all contracts are overcome and closed, you will insure all the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality, safety and environment and delivers the business benefits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Procurement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will define and decide the final project budgets and schedules worked out by the project teams.
2. Be responsible for the designs the project organization structure & drive project teams capacity management. Monitors, appraises, and upgrades individual and team performance as required to assure project success. Installs a proactive, “can do” attitude within the project and purveys a “preventive rather than corrective” mentality.
3. You will leads the qualification of the subcontractors providers and direct the appropriate contractual strategy. Uses proven selection processes to develop the appropriate contract strategy for the project, selects and manages contractors and settles any claims in accordance with company policy.
4. Implements strict project and financial controls, including procedures for change control / management, cost control / forecasting, physical progress / productivity measurement, and invoice review / payment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Procurement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in procurement and/or engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in construction on pharmaceutical projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the closing stages of a facility build.
Key Words: Procurement | Engineering | Construction | Contract | Project Lead | Pharmaceutical
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.