Job Reference: J5636601
Updated On: 16/06/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Product Application Specialist - UK Ireland and Nordics to join a leading Life Sciences organisation, specialising in research and measurement tools, based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Product Application Specialist - UK Ireland and Nordics you will be responsible for looking after a well-established customer base as well as, increasing sales of products and services by attracting new and supporting existing customers across the environmental, food and forensic sector.
This is a hybrid position, allowing you the flexibility to work from home and travel to the office when required.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Product Application Specialist - UK Ireland and Nordics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for working within the Environmental, Food and Forensic sector, the role holder will be responsible for increasing sales of products and services by attracting new and supporting existing customers from these markets and fully utilising the ERP and CRM systems, as well as other online and offline tools available.
2. You will be responsible for supporting a small team as well as the Salesdesk accounts, ensuring tasks are allocated and the responses to traffic received are done so to agreed KPI timescales.
3. As a Product Application Specialist you will ensure all significant opportunities are qualified and developed, quotes are followed up and success rate reported on a monthly basis and to provide a monthly report to include customer feedback, market information and quotation conversion rates.
4. Provide functional leadership and motivation of the Environmental, Food and Forensic Product Application Specialists team responsible for the Western Europe Territory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Application Specialist - UK Ireland and Nordics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will have a degree in a scientific degree in analytical chemistry, organic chemistry or biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in sales or inside sales within the Environmental, Food and Forensic sectors, ideally in the field of lab consumables or products. Alternatively, we would consider candidates that has worked in a laboratory environment who are interested to transition into the commercial space.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with coordinating a team across multiple countries. Youll have strong organisational as well as excellent communication and the ability to effectively across customer and internal stakeholders.
Key Words: Product Application Specialist | Sales specialist | Analytical Chemistry | Biochemistry | Organic chemistry | Sales | Inside Sales | BDM | Environmental | Food | Forensics | Life sciences | laboratory
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Director (Biologics Drug Substance)
| Experience Dependent
Do you have a Sales or Business Development background working within the Biologics Drug Substance space? If so, this could be the job you've been looking for. We are currently looking for a Accoun...Science
View & Apply
Senior Biologics Consultant - Cell Therapy
Bristol | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Biologics Consultant - Cell Therapy to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy Consultancy. As the Senior Biologics Consultant - Cell Therapy you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply