Job Reference: J5631951
Updated On: 31/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Product Data Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Product Data Analyst you will be responsible for the management of data for the serialisation process of translating data structures or object state into a format that can be stored.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Product Data Analyst will be to identify, investigate and present data analysis in the supply chain. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The data analyst will monitor incoming alerts from the Tracelink a life sciences cloud system to manage the data for the uploaded products.
2. The role will manage the available information Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and developing and implementing¬ data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
3. As the Product data analyst you will be reporting on the status of the alert, if there is not enough data available to make a judgement for the cause of the alert you may need to acquiring¬ data from primary or secondary data sources and to maintain the database.
4. The data analyst will assist in the design and implementation of long term processes from different products sources to trouble shoot data issues from the IT systems, distributors, CMO and markets.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Data Analysis or Scientific field.
2. Proven industry experience in using product databases to trouble shoot issues.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with using statistical analysis and reporting to help solve problems
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of the Financial Modelling
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Financial Modelling Team to join a leading Environmental company based in the North London area. The Head of Financial Modelling Team you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Lancashire | £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The data analyst will be looking after data for Chemical related products...Science
View & Apply