J56220OxfordBiotechnology Permanent£27,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time08/06/2018Immunohistochemistry Immunoassay New Product Introduction Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager, based in the North West, to join a Global Leader in Analytical Testing. As the Global B... View Job
Bioprocess Consultant We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Bioprocess Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join an exciting and reputable Biotechnol... View Job
Marketing Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Life Science to join an Innovative Biotechnology organisation with a fantastic reputation in their ... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Product Development Researcher - Immunology to join a leading company based in Oxford. As the Product Development Researcher, you will identify and source new immunological products for the development of the immunology portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a recent PhD graduate or a researcher assistant that looking to move out of the laboratory. You need to have extensive knowledge of immunology techniques, including antibodies, flow cytometry, WB and ELISA etc.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Development Researcher - Immunology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identification and introduction of new products into the antibody portfolio. The new products must follow current marketing trends within academia and biotech industry.
2. Analysis of antibody and reagents data to determine quality and commercial suitability for the immunology catalogues. You will also be responsible for further development of key reagents, including image and data sourcing.
3. As the Product Development Researcher - Immunology you will meet regularly with suppliers and attend internal meeting with product manager to discuss product development, informal the Product Manager of new opportunities and problematic products.
4. Maintain and develop your knowledge around immunology and antibody-based applications including Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry through reading of references, background knowledge and contact with suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Development Researcher - Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Life Science degree including Immunology, Biological Sciences, Cell Biology etc. An MSc or PhD is desirable.
2. Proven practical experience in immunology and antibody-based applications including Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry. Industry experience is highly advantageous.
3. Great written and communication skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Gmail. MS Access is advantageous