J3700CambridgeshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time20/03/2017Immunoassay
Commercial – Product Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Study Director / Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Study Direct... View Job
Customer Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richm... View Job
Global Product Manager - Bioprocess
We are currently looking for a Global Product Manager- Bioprocess to join a leading Life Science company based in the South UK. As the Global Product ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Product Integration Manager (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Life Science Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Product Integration Manager (12 Month FTC) you will be responsible for coordinating the preparation of essential documentation and the selection of high quality antibody and protein products for the inclusion within the company catalogue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Integration Manager (12 Month FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the timely coordination of new products, working cross functionally across global offices, while also effectively managing the outsourcing of datasheet compilation.
2. You will be required to prepare and maintain all documentation related to currently managed projects.
3. You will be responsible for working alongside the Product Integration team to support the selection of best quality products to be included within the company catalogue.
4. You will be required to work directly with customers in order to support them through queries and complaints, using extensive scientific knowledge to correct errors and to solve complex customer issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Integration Manager (12 Month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related degree such as; Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology is essential with a Masters or Ph.D. being highly advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience within a laboratory research environment and strong knowledge of proteins, antibodies and antibody detection methods is essential.
3. Demonstration of outstanding communication skills and a keen eye for detail is essential, with previous project management and technical writing experience being highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.