J563092OxfordshireFMCG/Food Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time14/12/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager, based in the North West, to join a reputable Scientific Company. As the Global Brand Ma... View Job
Technical Lead - Allergens Are you an experienced and passionate molecular biologist looking for a new challenge within the sector?We are currently looking for a Technical Lead ... View Job
Facilities Maintenance Engineer An exciting opportunity has just opened for a Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area... View Job
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Antibodies to join a Global Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Product Manager - Antibodies you will be responsible for ensuring the product portfolio is aligned to the company strategy and goals, in order to meet market, financial and growth objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Manager - Antibodies will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create and implement a strategy for the Antibody Portfolio, taking into consideration market trends, competitor analysis and customer needs.
2. Work cross-functionally with Development teams to justify product development choices. Modify product specifications during development process to ensure specification is met.
3. Launch products into the market through all sales channels, including e-commerce routes. Define and execute go-to-market strategies, and build KOL relationships across the market.
4. Work with stakeholders to audit the oncology portfolio. This includes looking at the profitability of products and making changes to maximise revenue.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Manager - Antibodies we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject such as Immunology or Biology. A PhD is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a Product Manager or Marketing Manager role within the Life Science sector is essential. A track record of bringing products to market is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with mono-, poly- and HuCAL antibodies, buffers, kits, conjugates and antigens. Western blotting and IHC applications is desirable.