Job Reference: J5633072
Updated On: 10/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Product Manager - Molecular Diagnostics
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Product Manager to join a leading diagnostics company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager, you will support the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio across the UK and Ireland.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Product Manager for the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the product management of reagents, assays and systems included in the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio.
2. As the Product Manager, you will lead the analysis of the market, using your evaluations to contribute to business plans and develop marketing strategies.
3. Your role will include the development of annual marketing plans, including promotional activities, product pricing and the implementation of specific marketing campaigns.
4. You will work closely with the Global Marketing team and the local Sales team, acting as the link between the country and the EMEA region.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Life Science subject such as Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology or Immunology.
2. Proven industry experience in either a commercial or technical position working with Infectious Disease testing.
3. A working knowledge and/or practical experience with PCR or other molecular diagnostic techniques is essential for the role.
Key Words: Product Manager | Marketing | Diagnostics | Molecular Diagnostics | Diagnosis | Disease | PCR | Sales | Biomedical Science | Biology | Immunology | Molecular Biology | Campaign | Strategy | Market Analysis | Market Research | Market Analysis | Sussex | UK | Ireland | Global |
Other jobs with similar skills
West Sussex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics to join a leading Life Science company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Burgess Hill, West Sussex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Sequencing to join a leading Life Science company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Se...Science
View & Apply