Job Reference: J5633075
Updated On: 10/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Sequencing to join a leading Life Science company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Sequencing you will be responsible for managing the product cycle and creating relevant marketing material for product sin the Tissue Diagnostics and Sequencing Portfolio.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Sequencing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Product Manager, you will report directly to the Senior Market Manager, working with a team of product managers to manage the product life cycle of the Tissue Diagnostics and Sequencing products.
2. It will be your responsibility to maintain current knowledge of the company's position in the market, and competitor products, spending 20% of your time attending conferences and being in the field.
3. You will play a key role in shaping the marketing strategy, including product pricing, promotion and implementation of marketing campaigns.
4. As part of your role, you will act as a vital link between the UK and EMEA region, adapting marketing campaigns to include local perspective.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics and Sequencing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject, e.g. Biomedical Science, Biological Science, Genetics or Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience within a sales role and/or technical position working with Tissue Diagnostics or Next Generational Sequencing.
3. As well as practical experience with Tissue Diagnostics and Next Generation Sequencing, a marketing or business qualification would be beneficial.
Key Words: | Tissue Diagnostics | Sequencing | Sussex | South East | London | Next Generation Sequencing | NGS | Sales | Account Management | Marketing | EMEA | Product Life Cycle | Histology | Histopathology | Product Management | Sales Cycle | Diagnostics | CIM | MBA | Business Qualification |
Other jobs with similar skills
West Sussex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics to join a leading Life Science company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager - Tissue diagnostics you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Product Manager - Molecular Diagnostics
West Sussex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join a leading diagnostics company based in the Sussex area. As the Product Manager, you will support the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio across the U...Science
View & Apply