Equipment Scientist 12 Month FTC
We are currently looking for a Equipment Scientist to join a leading contract manufacturing pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area on a ... View Job
We are currently looking for an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
Automation Engineering Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Cambridgeshire is now available. As the Automation Engineering Manag... View Job
We are currently looking for a Product Stewardship Advisor to join the Product Stewardship & Regulatory Compliance (PSRC) team in a global supplier of additives for fuels and lubricants. The role is about understanding, controlling and communicating a product's environmental, health and safety related effects throughout its lifecycle from development, through to manufacture and final disposal.
The role of Product Stewardship Advisor will appeal to candidates from the chemical industry, experienced in understanding chemical regulations and translating them into compliance systems and assessing their implications on operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Stewardship Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The position reports to the Global Product Stewardship Manager and has the responsibility for monitoring and maintaining chemical regulatory compliance in the Europe, Middle East & Africa region
2. Accountability for maintaining chemical regulatory compliance in the EMEA region
3. Support EU REACH processes with particular regard to regional customer needs
4. Monitor, assess the impact of and communicate regional chemical regulatory developments
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Stewardship Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related technical field. A strong organic chemistry background would be an advantage.
2. Broad knowledge and proven field experience of chemical substance regulations (e.g EU REACH, CLP), dangerous goods transport regulations and regulatory reporting in the EMEA region.
3. Experience in supporting the chemical regulatory compliance requirements of external customers.
4. Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, especially for extended-SDS authorship and Substance Volume Tracking
Key Words: Product Stewardship | Health | Safety | Environmental | Chemical | Chemistry | EU REACH | Lubricants | Additives | Fuels
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.