Job Reference: J5633132
Updated On: 26/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics to join a leading diagnostics company based in the South East. As Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics, you will be a specialist in the qPCR based diagnostic assays and will be responsible for providing technical support to customers across the South East.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support customers on-site and over the phone with product and technical support and troubleshooting of the Molecular Diagnostic portfolio.
2. You will provide on-site customer training on all immunoassays and instrumentation included within the Molecular Diagnostics portfolio, using your knowledge of PCR, qPRC and molecular biology.
3. You will work closely with Customer Support, assisting in handling complaints and inquiries from Diagnostic, Pharma and Life Science customers.
4. As the Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics you provide a superior service to clients and customers through building and maintaining relationships.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant Life Science subject such as Biomedical Science, Genetics, Molecular Biology or Immunology.
2. Proven industry experience in Molecular Biology and PCR/qPCR is essential for the role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the molecular diagnostic / clinical diagnostics industry, hospital or research laboratories would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Product Support | Technical Support | Troubleshooting | Training | Molecular Biology | qPCR Diagnostics | qPCR | Applications | Pathology | Technical Services | South | South East | London
Other jobs with similar skills
Manchester, Manchester | £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Manchester area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for taking the lead with te...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Lead - Cell and Gene Therapy
Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Control Lead you will be responsible for managing a...Science
View & Apply