J562634CambridgeshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£38,000 to £41,500 per annumFull Time06/08/2018Biochemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Technical Reviewer We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to become a Senior Technical Reviewer with a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cam... View Job
Cell Culture Development Scientist Are you an experienced cell culture development scientist looking for a new job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Cell Culture Development Sc... View Job
Protein DSP Scientist We are currently looking for a Protein DSP Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Prote... View Job
We are currently looking for a Product Support Scientist to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Product Support Scientist you will be responsible for providing 2nd level technical direction and support to in house and field technical support staff on released commercial products in the clinical and applied market in the EMEA region.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Support Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Product Support Scientist, you will assist the technical support and field service and support staff with remote resolution of complex support cases, providing a technical plan of action to facilitate resolution.
2. In your role as the Product Support Scientist, you will troubleshoot a variety of issues related to products, with a focus on regulated products and reproductive and genetic health products, such as non-invasive prenatal testing and preimplantation genetic.
3. You will also assist in the coordination of roll-out of new products, by matrix-managing regional core teams to develop a comprehensive support model ahead of release, ensuring the impact assessment is accurate and properly communicated, and developing early expertise for supporting elevated cases.
4. Duties as the Product Support Scientist include assessing the impact of product quality issues, driving complaints to resolution by liasing with internal quality, development and sustaining teams and helping to produce the strategy for delivering mitigating advice and actions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Support Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics.
2. Proven industry experience in a commercial biotech/biomedical environment, as well as a clinical or regulatory background within genetic health.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microarray and sequencing technologies.