Quality Officer II
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Officer II to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Leader you will be re... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Compliance Production Support Officer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Compliance Production Support Officer you will be responsible for ensuring manufacturing and testing areas remain GMP compliant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Support Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Quality guidance to the production department, following up on any quality issues and critical events and providing relevant GMP training and data integrity advice to your colleagues.
2. The Production Compliance Support Officer will be responsible for monitoring key Quality issues that arise during production and reporting these to senior management, helping to resolve any low level issues.
3. You will review key quality documentation, and promote a GMP compliant Quality culture across the site, ensuring compliance to relevant company policies and procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Support Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life science subject.
2. Proven industry experience in working in an operating Quality system in a site involved in the GMP manufacture of Pharmaceutical products.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.