Job Reference: J5632036
Updated On: 19/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Production Engineer to join a leading Medical Manufacturing company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Production Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the mechanical engineering team in maintenance of the site and production equipment such as Injection Moulding Machines.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Production Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be part of a multi-skilled team carrying out site maintenance and working on multiple projects while using your in-depth knowledge on GXP and regulatory requirements.
2. You will create drawings / CAD files and demonstrate knowledge of CNC machine/Mould machine programming. You will also undergo the validation of manufacturing processes including IQ, OQ and PQ protocols and reports.
3. As the Production Engineer, you will reduce breakdown time to minimise loss of production on-site and liaise with the Engineering contractors and manager to ensure process equipment are maintained to a high standard.
4. You will be supporting the maintenance team with any mechanical maintenance and instillation required across the manufacturing site or facilities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline (BEng / HNC / HND) - Mechanical bias is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in medical device production environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Injection Moulding devices and mechanical maintenance.
Key Words: Mechanical | Medical Manufacturing | Production | Engineer | Maintenance | Validation | GMP | GXP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Norfolk | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Norfolk area. As the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the Quality, regulatory and tech...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently supporting a key client in their search for a Validation Specialist. Securing this role will see you join a growing and well respected biotechno...Science
View & Apply