Job Reference: J5637108
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Production Lead - Purification to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Production Lead - Purification you will act as a technical lead and establish and scale up the purification of synthetic DNA/RNA strands. You will be experienced with AKTA,HPLC, CE and LC-MS instrumentation for analysis and purification.
This is a great opportunity which will be part of a new facility and you will play a key role in shaping up this new department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Production Lead - Purification will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will scale - up various purification methods focused on AKTA,HPLC, CE, LCMS for complex oligonucleotides.
2. You will provide scientific training and mentorship of production scientist to ensure they work is conducted at a high standard and in a timely manner.
3. You will be responsible for onboarding new equipment and technology and all methods are run successfully.
4. As a Production Lead - Purification, you will be run HPLC, CE and LC-MS to conduct purification and analysis of oligonucleotides.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Lead - Purification we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or other relevant background. A PhD is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience leading analytical and purification projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with purification methods of larger molecules using AKTA, HPLC, LC-MS, and CE. Some experience working in a GxP environment would be advantageous.
Key Words: HPLC / LC-MS / CE / Analytical / Purification / Complex Biologics / Synthetic RNA/DNA Strands / Oligonucleotides / Project Lead / Technical Lead / New Technology / New Facility / ISO / GMP / GLP / GCP / Oxfordshire
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Life Sciences
Skills: Biochemistry - Purification (Bench scale), Life Sciences - Bioanalytical, Biochemistry - Process Analytics, Life Sciences - Expression, Chemistry - Peptide Synthesis