Job Reference: J5634328
Updated On: 22/02/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewThis is an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager (Pharmaceutical) to join a growing highly regulated contract manufacturing organisation supporting both the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare markets based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Production Manager (Pharmaceutical) you will provide leadership and management of a small production team, warehouse team and engineer.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe successful Production Manager (Pharmaceutical) will be responsible for the following:-
1. The Production Manager will ensure all the activities within Pharmaceutical and Food/Beverage manufacturing are compliant to current procedures with regards to Quality, Health & Safety and Customer requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing and associated areas are compliant to GMP, BRC and 5S standards.
2.You will lead operational excellence and continuous improvement activities for the business, acting as a strong advocate for process improvement. This will include leading the improvement of manufacturing processes and ensure changes are appropriately controlled.
3. Provide leadership for quality and compliance through early investigation of any deviations, putting in place effective CAPA to prevent repeat incidents. Responsible for ensuring that any breaches in H&S and GMP are managed in accordance with company procedures.
4. Set and deliver the monthly budgets for manufacturing & warehouse both in terms of staff and overhead spend. Suggest capital investments to improve manufacturing areas both in terms of efficiency and compliance. Ensure weekly and monthly production plans are met. Adherence to the manufacturing plan, investigating misses and putting in place necessary improvements to avoid recurrence.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity for a Production Manager (Pharmaceutical) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification within a science, engineering or manufacturing related discipline or equivalent qualifications and experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry and management experience within a GMP compliant manufacturing industry, preferably the Pharmaceutical sector.
3. Experience of working in an Operational Excellence culture including Daily Accountability, Visual Management and 5S management. Driving a continuous improvement culture and "right first time" mentality.
Key Words: Production | Manufacturing | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Continuous Improvement | Operational Excellence | 5S | Lean
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Operations Resilience Manager - Human Factors
County Durham | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Operations Resilience Manager (Human Factors) to join a leading Biotechnology business located in the County Durham area. As the Operations Resilience Manager (Human Fa...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading biopharmaceuticals company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring Quality matters are considere...Science
View & Apply