J5253HerefordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time08/03/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Development Team Leader We are currently looking for a Team Leader to work within the Process Development department at leading Gene Therapy based in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
MSAT Drug Substance Manager We are currently looking for a MSAT Drug Substance Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wrexham area. As the MSAT Drug Sub... View Job
Head of MSAT We are currently looking for a Head of MSAT to join a rapidly expanding and innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Oxford. As the Head of M... View Job
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join an expanding contract manufacturer of biological products based in the West Midlands. As the Production Manager you will be responsible for operational management and ownership of delivery on assigned manufacturing and technical transfer programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage production teams whilst ensuring financial, operational, quality and health & safety targets are met as required by the Company.
2. Ensure manufacturing programmes are delivered according to good scientific practices and Good Manufacturing Practices in accordance with the Company Quality systems
3. You will plan, co-ordinate and execute assigned work on schedule while leading the manufacturing team through coaching and mentoring multi skilled scientists and operators.
4. Provide and implement technical expertise in the area of microbial fermentation and manufacturing of biological products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline along with substantial experience within biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience in leading teams and projects for microbial fermentation within a GMP facility is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with line managing scientific staff in a bio-pharmaceutical environment is essential, and tech transfer experience would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.