J4277KentPharmaceutical Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time11/08/2017Continuous Improvement Six Sigma Production Production – Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operational Excellence Lead
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire... View Job
QA Manufacturing Expert
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manufacturing Expert to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in Iceland. As the ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. Providing strong leadership and direction to the API Shift Production teams. In this day based role, with flexibility required, you will be the main point of contact for day to day production issues, ensuring a clear and consistent route of communications exists across the 5 shift system, the respective shift manger group and cross functionally.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide strategic focus, lead the team through cultural change and embed a continuous improvement environment as well as driving an effective day to day operation.
2. You will play a key role and be required to work effectively with key stakeholders to ensure success, ensuring department personnel, products and processes meet the regulatory and company standards. Ensure that the necessary standards of discipline are maintained across the production team, managing individuals performance and ensuring a consistent approach across all shifts.
3. Promote a culture of continual improvement in health, safety and environmental performance. Monitor and take responsibility for health, safety and environmental standards of the production team.
4. Promotion and encouragement of a continuous improvement culture in all areas of production team operations. Drive continuous improvement projects in areas of process team operations. Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in all aspects of process operations.
5. Assessing / reviewing quality control standards and drives key quality KPI's. Ensure that all process and plant operations are carried out in accordance with full cGMP requirements and other appropriate quality standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Graduate or equivalent qualification in a scientific, technical discipline, or management or equivalent qualification.
2. Extensive production experience and knowledge of production processes and operations within the Pharmaceutical or similar highly regulated manufacturing industry. Including knowledge of cGMP regulations and standards.
3. Experience of managing and driving cultural change and continuous improvement, providing examples of having introduced visual management and engaging a team.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Production | Manufacturing | API | cGMP | Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Production Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.