J5631330HertfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£34,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time15/04/2019Operations
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operations Manager HRS are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the area. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for ... View Job
Supply Chain Project Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As ... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a Production Planner to join a pharmaceutical company based in the northern home counties. As the Production Planner you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for contributing to the manufacturing planning schedules in line with demand planning.
2. Support the development of planning processes to reduce inventory/stock write-off through minimising wastage and inefficiency
3. As the production planner, you will be engaging with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external to the company to ensure effective stock management.
4. Report and analyse supply chain / production data using the company ERP system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Industry experience in pharmaceutical / manufacturing / operations / logistics.
2. Previous work experience as a production planner / supply planner / inventory planner / material planner / demand planner.
3. Experience of using SAP / Oracle / JD Edwards ERP systems would be desirable.
Key Words: production planner / pharmaceutical / manufacturing / supply planner / material planner / demand planner.