J4522City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time04/10/2017Production Professional Services - Supply Chain
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. Providing strong leadership and di... View Job
QA Manufacturing Expert
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manufacturing Expert to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in Iceland. As the ... View Job
API Technical Support Manager
We are currently looking for a API Technical Support Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the API Technical Su... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Production Planning Lead to join a pioneering pharmaceutical business based in the London area. As the Production Planning Lead you will be responsible for planning and scheduling various work streams for production; actively partners with Quality, Supply and Purchasing, to communicate forecasts, support documentation, delivery status and throughput performance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Planning Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for forecasting and demand planning. Generating master production schedules incorporating the planned maintenance downtime of the manufacturing facility.
2. Responsible for developing, tracking, maintaining and communicating relevant performance metrics.Monitors continuously all inventories, ensuring adequate stock of raw materials released for GMP use.
3. Responsible for producing and maintaining accurate bills of materials for each product manufactured.
4. Supports the Supply Chain in placing orders for raw materials, providing quotes & reviewing pricing, managing POs and associated vendors. Prepares reports required to facilitate and suggest actions to assure optimal execution of supply chain.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Planning Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a scientific discipline or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in a production planning or scheduling position in the pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry.
3. A working knowledge of FDA, MHRA and GMP/GLP/GCP regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.