J562967EssexBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £30,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time21/01/2019Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Production Production – Technician / Operator
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Operations Director We are currently looking for a Gene Therapy Operations Director to join a leading company based in the South East of England. As the Gene Therapy Oper... View Job
GMP Production Scientist Are you an experienced scientist with a background in GMP and Cellular Therapies looking for your next career opportunity?We are currently looking for... View Job
Biochemical Engineer HRS are currently searching for a Biochemical Engineer to join an expanding immunotherapy company based in the Oxfordshire. area. As the Biochemical E... View Job
An amazing opportunity has become available for a Production Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in Essex. As the Production Scientist you will be responsible for performing and completing all aspects of primary antigen production to a scheduled time table, in accordance with forecasts and production plan.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be based in the clean room assisting with production projects for the manufacture of antigens and downstream processing to schedule requirements including overtime and weekend working by prior agreement as required.
2. Maintain production areas as audit ready at all times and carry out all production operations to GMP standards.
3. Work with microbial cultures in preparation for production activities.
4. Ensure that all production operations are covered by the appropriate SOP's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline such as Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Engineering or similar along with experience in industry.
2. This position would suit a graduate who has completed a placement year within Biotechnology or Microbiology that involved working within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbial cultures would be highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.