Job Reference: J5632124
Updated On: 06/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewAn amazing opportunity has become available for a Production Technician to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Production Technician, you will be responsible for performing and completing all aspects of pharmaceutical production to a scheduled time table, in accordance with forecasts and production plan.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be based in the clean room assisting with production projects for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
2. Maintain production areas as audit ready at all times and carry out all production operations to GMP standards.
3. Work with a range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, undertake general housekeeping duties and maintain stock levels in the production laboratory.
4. Ensure that all production operations are covered by the appropriate SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a Life Science discipline (e.g. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Engineering or similar) along with experience in industry would be beneficial to your application.
2. Experience working in a GMP, clean room environment is desirable.
3. Practical experience working on a production or manufacturing line would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Biotechnology | Production | Graduate | Life Science | GMP | Biopharmaceuticals | Bioprocessing | Manufacturing
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be a key part of the manufacturing opera...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a MS&T Director to join a Global and fast growing Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the MS&T Director you will be required t...Science
View & Apply