Job Reference: J5636934
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Production Technician to join a leading Nuclear Medicine company based in the London area. As the Radiopharmacy Technician you will be responsible for manufacturing of PET Radiopharmaceuticals to GMP standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Production Technician you will manufacture Pet Radiopharmaceuticals using hot cell technology.
2. You will be involved in aseptic dispensing of Radiopharmaceuticals using negative pressure isolator technology.
3. As the Production technician you will perform blood labelling techniques and analysis.
4. You will be responsible for packing Radiopharmaceuticals according to local guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or related field.
2. Proven industry experience in production of Aseptics or Radiopharmaceuticals or highly regulated products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic dispensing experience or working with isolators is desirable
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.