Job Reference: J5632929
Updated On: 11/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Programme Administrator to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Programme Administrator you will be responsible for providing daily administrative and project support to the companies medicinal product programme.
This is a one year fixed term contract.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Programme Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist the Head of Network Coordination through administrative support, logistical support and supporting of the Secretarial diary.
2. As the Programme Administrator you will be responsible for organising and supporting network events and meetings.
3. Prepare agendas for meetings, record minutes and perform follow up actions as required.
4. Improve portfolio administration through offering solutions that support business needs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. An 'A' level educated or equivalent standard of education is required.
2. Proven experience with organising diaries and supporting meetings including taking minutes is also desirable.
3. Practical experience working within professional services would benefit your application.
Key Words: Administration | PA | Personal Assistant | Business Administration | Diary Organisation | Office Coordinator | Office Manager | Meetings | Meeting Organisation | Minute Taking | London | Central London
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Desktop Support Engineer
London | £30,000 - £36,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Desktop Support to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the IT Desktop Support you will be responsible for providing support to ...Science
View & Apply
Continuous Improvement Manager
Essex | £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Continuous Improvement Manager you will ...Science
View & Apply
QC Manager - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring
Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for supporting the activities of th...Science
View & Apply