Job Reference: J5633641
Updated On: 14/08/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Programme Director - Covid19 project
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Programme Director to join a leading Life Sciences business who are at the forefront of COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing. You will be the Programme Director for a brand new state-of-the-art facility based in the South East. The site has an exciting future and will become a world leading innovation centre for commercial scale Cell and Gene Therapy products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Programme Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for bringing all project strands together to successfully deliver a high impact, high profile project to time and budget. The role will require ambition, communication, and senior stakeholder management experience to deliver a key project for the company, with obvious national and international health impact.
2. Working closely with the Chief Manufacturing Officer, you will provide inspirational leadership, strategic problem solving and informed decision making to the programme team members
3. You will inspire and lead a multi-disciplinary team to promote a dynamic output and impact focussed culture
Role Requirementsbe successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven and sustained executive or senior director level experience, of complex programme delivery in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry. In addition to this, experience in executing a project in the public sector would be an advantage, but not essential.
2. Proven experience of leading the delivery of GMP Biologicals and or ATMP manufacturing operations
3. Proven track record of operating in a corporate governance framework that takes into account multiple internal and external stakeholders
Key Words: Programme Director / Biopharmaceutical / ATMP / GMP / Vaccines / Biologicals / Manufacturing / COVID-19 / Project / Manufacturing / Operations
Other jobs with similar skills
Country Leader - Laboratories
Wales | £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Due to rapid expansion we are currently looking for a Country Leader (Laboratories) to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. Company is based in South Wales...Science
View & Apply
Lab Manager - COVID19
South Wales | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Manager to join a leading Life Science organisation that is supporting labs around the country with the COVID 19 testing. The company is based in South Wales area. A...Science
View & Apply