Programme Manager - Bioanalysis LCMS
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bioanalysis Programme Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area... View Job
Study Director / Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Study Direct... View Job
Director of Pharmaceutical Operations
We are currently looking for a Director of Pharmaceutical Operations to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As th... View Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bioanalysis Programme Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bioanalysis Programme Manager you will be responsible for managing bioanalytical based projects for external clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. They are involved in the development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods. The majority of the methods developed are for the quantitive analyses of drugs metabolites and biomarkers in biological fluids, predominately plasma and urine, using LC-MS/MS technology.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalysis Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Programme Manager will lead a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists responsible for the timely delivery of LCMS bioanalysis services to customers.
2. You will act as Study Director / Principal Investigator for GLP studies and as Analytical Project Manager for GCP studies.
3. The day to day management of the team and technical leadership are a key part of the role as well as building excellent personal and business relationships with our Clients.
4. Working to deadlines, keeping the team motivated and the resilience to cope with pressures is important and flexible working plays a key part in meeting these demands.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalysis Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in biochemistry, chemistry or pharmacology related subject, however relevant experience will be taken into consideration, and you will be expected to have a track record of managing studies within a LCMS bioanalysis function.
2. Experience in a GLP Study Director, Principal Investigator or Project/Programme Manager role. Any experience working as a Supervisor or Team Leader would be an advantage.
3. Experience in bioanalytical method development and troubleshooting (LC-MS/MS), as well as familiarity with the regulatory guidelines associated with bioanalytical work e.g. GLP or GCP.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Bioanalytical | LCMS | Study Director | Study Manager | mass spectrometry | CRO | GLP | GCP | Programme Manager | Project Manager | Principal Investigator
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.