Job Reference: J5631368
Updated On: 24/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an expanding Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountability for all operational aspects in leading a cross functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the single point of contact to the customer whilst being the customers advocate internallym with the overall goal of achieving total customer satisfaction.
2. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members accountable for delivery on key projects.
3. Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders and the customer are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan.
4. Effective Internal and external communication of project status and risks ensuring stakeholders accountability and awareness.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline along with significant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in R&D Life Science Project Management is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the development of Biopharmaceutical products will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Management | Life Science | Biopharmaceuticals | Biopharma | Biotechnology | Bioprocess | R&D | Research and Development | GMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Pre-Clinical Project Manager
London, Greater London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading company based in the area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for providing project planning expertise to assigned project...Science
View & Apply
Collaborations Project Manager
Stevenage | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Alliance & Business Development Manager within Cell and Gene Therapy to join a leading service provider based in the Hertfordshire area....Science
View & Apply