Job Reference: J5631368
Updated On: 08/07/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an expanding Biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountability for all operational aspects in leading a cross functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the single point of contact to the customer whilst being the customers advocate internallym with the overall goal of achieving total customer satisfaction.
2. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members accountable for delivery on key projects.
3. Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders and the customer are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan.
4. Effective Internal and external communication of project status and risks ensuring stakeholders accountability and awareness.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline along with significant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in R&D Life Science Project Management is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the development of Biopharmaceutical products will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Management | Life Science | Biopharmaceuticals | Biopharma | Biotechnology | Bioprocess | R&D | Research and Development | GMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Project Manager - Japanese Speaking
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for a Japanese speaking Senior Project Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountab...Science
View & Apply
Technical Sales Specialist - Microscopy
Cambridge | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis to join a Global Biotechnology company. As the Technical Sales Specialist - Microscopy you will be responsible for managing ...Science
View & Apply
Business Development Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a forward thinking Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridge. The Business Development Manager will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply