Job Reference: J5631896
Updated On: 18/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Programme Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene company based in the London area. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to generate project plans, and to ensure successful delivery of project outputs to schedule and within set budgets.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project outputs to schedule and within budget.
2. Write detailed technical programme of works in collaboration with internal disciplinary experts, scope out resource needs, compile budgets and spend forecasts.
3. The Programme Manager will develop detailed work breakdown structures and project plans to ensure delivery of agreed outcomes, working closely with clients, senior managers and the executive team.
4. Contribute to grant applications, both singularly and within consortia.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Post-doctoral or equivalent industry experience within the Biotechnology sector.
2. Proven industry experience in project management working in either biotechnology, biopharma, CMO, CRO or clinical trials.
3. Broad scientific and commercial technical expertise, with the ability tor apply knowledge to problem solving.
Key Words: Biotech | BioPharma | Cell and Gene Therapy | Programme Manager | Post-Doc | Projects | Budgets | Budgeting | Forecasts | Grant Applications |
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP Production Scientist
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
Are you a biologist or biomedical scientist looking for your next role in industry? We are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edi...Science
View & Apply
Twickenham | £20,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Molecular Biologist to join a leading Life Science company based in Richmond. As the Molecular Biologist, you will be responsible for delivering...Science
View & Apply