Job Reference: J5635330
Updated On: 29/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Programme Manager to join a global Life Sciences organisation based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible executing an exciting new programme to modernise the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, expanding the sterile manufacturing facility with a new filling suite and introducing a new fill line with freeze-drying capability.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. This is a complex programme, which will include leading a team of Project Managers responsible for safety, contract negotiation, facility design and environmental controls, manufacturing process engineering & design, Lean manufacturing, quality systems, compliance, and manufacturing implementation.
2. Overall accountability for the successful programme, developing the business case and leading through the formal capital project gate reviews from feasibility, detailed design, execution, commissioning, validation and implementation.
3. The Programme Manager will define and execute the office expansion and employee relocation to enable this programme of works. You will be responsible for the development and oversight of the regulatory programme associated with products transferred from existing lines and new product introduction to the new line. This will include defining the strategy for transferring existing products.
4. Planning and designing the programme, proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action having previously incorporated lessons learned from recent major investments at the site in the medium term.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will ideally have a degree qualification in an Engineering discipline or equivalent. The Programme Manager will have a demonstrated track record in leading large multi-disciplined construction and engineering programmes within GMP compliant manufacturing facilities, such as the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors.
2. Strong knowledge of techniques programme governance, for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes Experience and knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures. Training in Health and Safety including CDM, NEEBOSH or at a minimum IOSH is essential.
3. Experience and knowledge of sterile manufacturing processes is desirable. Space-planning and Lean manufacturing process knowledge is an advantage, including office space planning and manufacturing process flow.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Senior Project Engineer
Staffordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Project Engineer looking an for exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join a Global Process Engineering company based...Science
View & Apply