Job Reference: J5636624
Updated On: 17/06/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join a global Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Programme Manager you will be a key part in delivering projects and programmes in line with the businesses strategy as part of a digital transformation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Programme Manager will be to work with senior stakeholders across all areas of the business and on programmes that deliver business change, operational efficiencies and improvements to process, systems and data. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Programme Manager will work closely with stakeholder, business partners and subject matter experts to plan a roadmap of project objectives to then successfully initiate, plan, execute, monitor/ control and deliver programmes and projects.
2. As part of the role you will build project plans and dependencies through scope planning, schedule development, resource planning and cost budgeting. Then look to Identify and prioritise projects, maximising the use of budgets as well as ensuring project plans produce overall successful delivery.
3.The Programme Manager must be able to identify areas of risk to scope or timeline and escalating to the programme leadership in a timely manner, building in contingency plans and actions. Manage, evaluate and act upon change requests during the project/programme in line with agreed tolerances. Define and measure success metrics including benefits realisation post project implementation.
4. The role will require outstanding communication and presentation skills to negotiate and ensure complex processes and communicate clearly to people across the whole business with excellent impact and influencing skills to effectively engage and manage all stakeholders and recommend creative and strategic solutions to successfully implement sustained change
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Computer Science / Mathematical Business or Scientific field
2. Proven industry experience of leading programmes, delivering projects and good understanding of various project management techniques
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Familiarity and demonstrable knowledge with common IT project management software and tools
Key Words: IT Systems Project Programme Manager Stakeholder deliver Implement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Smartsheet Project Manager
Cork, Ireland. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Smartsheet Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in Ireland, to succesfully deliver the implementation of Smartsheets and to lead cross-functional multi...Science
View & Apply
Software Delivery Manager
London | £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Software Delivery Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the London area. The company’s solutions allow businesses in highly regulated sectors set-up a...Science
View & Apply