J5631057City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time04/03/2019Clinical Project Manager Project Management Project Management – Scientific R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Clinical - Project Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Team Leader We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Midlands. As the Quality Assuran... View Job
Project Manager - Chemistry Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager - Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshir... View Job
Study Start Up Regional Lead We are currently looking for a Study Start Up Regional Lead to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the ... View Job
HRS are searching for a Project Coordinator to join a leading ATMP (advanced therapy medicinal products) company based in the London area. As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Project Management function within the organisation to ensure efficient management, reporting and delivery of the project portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To be the primary link across all externally facing functions to ensure the seamless workflow from Lead to Opportunity to Project within internal portfolio management and finance systems.
2. Acting as the first point of contact for information, and providing guidance, on project management process and systems.
3. Communicating to and assigning Project Managers to defined projects as directed by the Head of Project Management.
4. Providing project management assistance for small projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working on R&D development projects and experience of project cost management processes and reporting (plan, forecasts, budget, commitments, actuals, accruals).
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP and Sharepoint would be advantageous.
3. Industry knowledge in biotechnology, bio-pharmaceutical, CRO and/or NHS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.