Job Reference: J5638917
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Project Coordinator you will be working with 5 Heads of Department / Leads, providing both Admin Coordination and PA support.
This is an initial 12 month contract with likely extension or permanent thereafter. This role can also offer 3 days p/w of remote working, 2 days p/w on site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Project Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for Diary Management, setting up meetings and sorting travel (20%).
2. As the Project Coordinator, you will have project management responsibilities, such as finance/PO tracking, updating records and maintaining Brand Calendars.
3. As the Project Coordinator you will maintain up to date records within a regulated environment, coordinate internal and external meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working as an Admin Coordinator / PA for a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management, Diary Management, setting up meetings, maintaining budgets and PO tracking.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.