Job Reference: J5633582
Updated On: 03/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Director to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Director you will be responsible for the oversight of the ongoing early stage cell and gene therapy programme across all functions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Project Director, you will advise the team on the best practice approach to the early development of the specific programme.
2. You will use your background expertise in the field, navigate the development of the programme to avoid potential pitfalls and to accelerate the timelines.
3. As the Project Director, you will work closely with the Project Lead and Project Sub-Team Leads on the goal of accelerating the programme to the highest rate possible while keeping strict adherence to the principles of GMP/GLP/GCP and meeting the (potential) requirements of various regulatory bodies.
4. You will represent the business in discussions with key programme stakeholders (vendors, advisers etc.)
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in project management with a significant proportion in management of advanced therapeutics products.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in a senior project leadership role across all fields of ATMP development (manufacturing, pre-clinical, clinical).
3. Knowledge and experience of working with the FDA and European regulatory authorities would be advantageous
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Engineer / Lead
Oxfordshire | £375 - £450 per day
We are currently looking for a Validation Lead - Requalification and Calibration to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South West. As the Validation Lead - Requalification and Calibrati...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependent
Are you a Quality Assurance professional looking for your next role in industry? We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a growing innovative life sciences company based in th...Science
View & Apply
Marketing and Communications Executive
Hertfordshire | £27,000 - £31,000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive, to join a Cell and Gene Therapy company leading the manufacturing plans for the fight against Covid-19 based in the South East. As the Marke...Science
View & Apply