J5428CambridgeshireEngineering Contract / Temporary / Interim£50.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time13/04/2018Continuous Improvement Engineering Engineering – Facilities Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Commissioning Engineering - Packaging Engineering - Health & Safety Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Engineer We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you... View Job
Process Engineer An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area has become available. As the Process Enginee... View Job
Facilities Manager Facilities Manager£54,000 - £63,500We are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer on an initial 6 month contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the effective delivery, implementation and handover of all allocated multi-discipline engineering projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have a hands on Project Engineering role where you will be working within and Oral Solid Dose CapEx manufacturing environment on a variety of equipment, packaging and process projects.
2. As the Project Engineer, you will all be involved in Liaising with internal and external contracts to provide an effect and efficient project engineering service.
3. You will be responsible for carrying out negotiations with suppliers/ contractors to secure best value/ delivery options and prepare purchase order/ contract documentation for authorised suppliers/ vendors.
4. As the Project Engineer, you will be involved in both Mechanical and Electrical based projects where you will be installing, validating and commissioning different pieces of equipment and facilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience working in an Oral Solid Dose CapEx manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment, packaging and process projects within a pharmaceutical setting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.