J3374CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£350.00 to £500.00 per annum - Competitive day rateFull Time10/01/2017Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineering Maintenance Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the County Arma... View Job
Engineering Maintenance Planner
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshi... View Job
Mechanical Process Engineer
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Mechanical Process Engineer to join a leading Medical Device and Pharmaceutical business based in the Wiltsh... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a contract basis. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the effective delivery, implementation and handover of all allocated multi discipline engineering projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Contract Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Organising and managing both internal staff and external contractors, to provide an effective and efficient project engineering service to the business.
2. To liaise as required with Customer Departments to determine current and future requirements and assist i the preparation of a five-year rolling programme.
3. Liaise with manufacturers and contractors to secure estimates and or quotations based on the current URS and or scope of works.
4. Manage the preparation of Tender documentation and execute the tendering procedure.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contract Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering/Scientific discipline
2. Proven experience in a GMP environment within the Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation activities and automated manufacturing technologies are highly desirable
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.