J562582CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£40.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time24/07/2018Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Equipment Validation Manager We are currently looking for an Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Equipment Validation Manage... View Job
EC&I Engineer We are currently looking for an EC&I Engineer to join a global leading company who innovate and create chemicals for a variety of industries. As EC&I ... View Job
API Operations Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for an API Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the AP... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading company on a 12 month contract based in the Cambridge area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery, implementation and handover of multi discipline engineering projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and delivering on a variety of Oral Solid Dose (OSD) CapEx manufacturing, processing and packaging projects.
2. You will be working on small continuous improvement projects and supporting the Project Managers deliver projects on time and to budget.
3. As the Project Engineer, you will be liaising with customer departments to determine current and future requirements and assist in the preparation of a 5 year rolling programme.
4. You will be effectively preparing, evaluating and managing budgets of assign projects and preparing regular financial reports on all projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in an engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working on multiple Oral Solid Dose (OSD) projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with delivering Process Equipment projects with extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.