Job Reference: J5634073
Updated On: 08/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for bringing in & installing a new sterile filling lines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for bringing in and installing multiple sterile manufacturing lines within a fill & finish and packing facility.
2. You will be responsible for managing the project from design through to handover and providing technical support on various other projects.
3. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for applying cGMP guidelines to all aspects of the project and assisting the team with commissioning and validation.
4. You will be working within a packing facility.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Project Engineering or validation is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Filling lines and sterile manufacturing is essential.
Key Words: Project | Engineer | Validation | Commissioning | Steriles | Aseptic | Biopharmaceutical | Filling | Biotech
Other jobs with similar skills
Biopharmceutical Construction Project Manager
United Kingdom | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an 18 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Construction Project Manager, ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply