J5123CambridgeshireEngineering Contract / Temporary / Interim£28.00 to £35.00 per annumFull Time09/03/2018Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Control / Automation Engineering – Project Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Commissioning Engineering - Health & Safety Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineer - Engines Engineer - Engines We are currently looking for an Engineer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. This is a an exciting position fo... View Job
E&I Calibration Engineer We are currently looking for an E&I Calibration Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Electrical E&I Cali... View Job
Facilities Project Manager Facilities Project Manager£45,000 - £52,000A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences o... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of projects that are typically generated from Hazard studies, Management of Change reviews and other Process Safety Management requests.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure that all the Process Safety Management projects are properly scoped specified, designed safely, commissioned and managed on time.
2. You will be maintaining and making sure that the local information systems are working to their full potential and you will be working within an automated manufacturing environment.
3. As the Project Engineer you will be working with API manufacturing and operating and adhering to EHS best practice and procedures at all times.
4. You will be responsible for predominantly Mechanical projects, however, it will also include working on some electrical projects from time to time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in Automated Manufacturing Environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with API manufacturing and working on a variety of different projects.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.