J4098CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£200.00 to £250.00 per dayFull Time28/06/2017Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Business Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area of Northern Ireland. The role... View Job
Project Engineer (Electrical)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Project Engineer (Electrical) to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the Kent area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Validation Spec... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Project Engineer (Pharmaceutical Projects / Installations) you will be responsible for concept design through all stages of the project life cycle to commissioning and handover, including compliance and safety.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expertise with the design, development, coordination, planning, installation and commissioning procedures of building services and built facilities within a Pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
2. Tender procedures for medium building/engineering contracts and the associated documentation, together with experience of NEC3 contracts.
3. Work to a Safety conscious approach on all aspects of project engineering & management, with a thorough understanding of CDM 2015 regulations and construction safety.
4. Provide an understanding of the requirements of validation, applied to building services and systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer (Pharmaceutical Projects / Installations) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree or HND qualification
2. Proven industry experience in the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or Manufacturing industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with implementing projects across Construction, Building, Mechanical and Electrical Services Installations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.