J562561CheshirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time19/07/2018Engineering Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Improvement / Lean Engineering – Design Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Engineer - 12 Month FTC We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cramlington, area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsi... View Job
Technical Support Engineer An exciting opportunity as a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Technical S... View Job
Lead Project Engineer HRS are currently looking for a Lead Project Engineer to join a leading company based in the North Wales area. As the Lead Project Engineer you will b... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area has become available. As the Project Engineer you will be actively involved in a range of projects that will deliver improvements in the efficiency of existing manufacturing operations and drive improvements in process safety.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will participate in the scoping and designing of unit operations and process equipment, cost control and process risk assessment for existing and new projects.
2. You will use your engineering expertise creatively to generate commercially viable solutions to complex problems.
3. As the Project Engineer you will manage capital projects from concept to close-out and provide expert opinion on CAPEX projects.
4. You will work to GMP standards and develop good working relationships with project teams both internal and external resources.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in scoping and designing unit operations and process equipment, cost control and process risk assessments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HAZOP studies, Safety Studies and knowledge of pressure relief would be desirable but not essential.
Key Words: Process | Project | Engineer | Manufacturing | Chemical | GMP | HAZOP | Commissioning | Process Improvements | Close-out | Pressure Relief | Cost Control |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.