Job Reference: J5631382
Updated On: 26/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing general projects within a highly regulated environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be involved in The design, development, coordination, planning, installation and commissioning procedures of building services and built facilities within a Pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
2. You will be responsible for being customer focussed and Tendering procedures for medium building/engineering contracts and the associated documentation.
3. As the Project Engineer you will be working to CDM 2015 regulations and you will be designing, developing, installing and commissioning of building services and utilities.
4. You will be responsible for managing contractors and suppliers on site whilst working within a highly regulated GMP environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualifications are essential.
2. Proven industry experience working within a regulated environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working on projects is desired.
Key Words: Project / Engineer / Engineering / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Construction / Contract / Cambridge / Biopharmaceutical / CDM 2015 / Risk / Assessments / Validation / Installing / Commissioning/
Other jobs with similar skills
HVAC Project Manager
Birmingham | £50 - £60 per hour
We are currently looking for a Degree Qualified HVAC Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area. As the HVAC Project Manager you will be responsible for managi...Science
View & Apply
Woking, Surrey | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for advising the Engineering ...Science
View & Apply