Job Reference: J5632147
Updated On: 04/11/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for implementing projects across all disciplines relating to the introduction of GMP Equipment in cleanroom facilities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will design, develop, coordinate, plan, install and commission procedures of GMP Automated equipment in a Pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
2. You will manage contractors and suppliers in your customer focussed role as the Project Engineer.
3. In your role as the Project Engineer, you will working in a clean room and working with automated equipment.
4. You will have a safety conscious approach on all aspects of project engineering and management.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or HND qualified.
2. Proven industry experience in implementing projects across all disciplines relating to introduction of GMP Equipment in cleanroom facilities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the requirements of validation, applied to GMP manufacturing equipment.
Key Words: Project / Engineer / GMP / Automated / Equipment / Validation / Project / Management Standard / Safety / Commissioning / procedures / Pharmaceutical / Cambridge /
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Technical Operations
Romford, Essex | £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Technical Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Head of Technical Operations you will be r...Science
View & Apply
Midlothian | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently supporting a key client in their search for a Validation Specialist. Securing this role will see you join a growing and well respected biotechno...Science
View & Apply