Job Reference: J5638926
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Waterford area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for procurement and acceptance of equipment in the manufacture of enzymes, monoclonal antibodies, oral dosage, medical device, laboratories and pharmaceutical packaging.
This is an initial 12 month contract, with chance of extension. Rates on offer are 50 - 65 eur per hour depending on experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will deliver on packaging, serialization & aggregation biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within our biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies, oral dosage, medical device and laboratories & packaging operations.
2. As the Project Engineer, you will be performing procurement, and acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of Sanofi and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
3. As the Project Engineer, you will be ensuring compliance with environmental, health and safety codes of practice, Approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
4. As the Project Engineer, you will be liaising with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right-first-time project deployment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Equipment Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Pharmaceutical related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working as a Project Engineer.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with performing procurement, and acceptance of equipment relating to manufacture of enzymes, monoclonal antibodies, oral dosage, medical device, laboratories and pharmaceutical packaging.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.