Job Reference: J5635136
Updated On: 26/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Project Lead - Ion Channels to join a leading CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Lead - Ion Channels you will be acting as the subject matter expert and leading client projects. This is a great opportunity for a scientist who has strong experience in ion channel assay development and client facing/leadership experience.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Lead - Ion Channels will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be developing and optimising electophysiological experiments (manual and automation patch-clamps).
2. You will provide technical expertise when needed to ensure project moving to the right direction.
3. You will coach and supervise junior members of the team.
4. As the Project Lead you will be presenting to clients.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Lead - Ion Channels we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science degree, including Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Immunology, Protein biochemistry etc. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in developing electrophysiological experiments.
3. Experience with leading scientific research teams, developing and implementing experimental research plans.
Key Words: Ion Channels / Lead / Assay Development / Liquid Handling / Lab Automation / Electrophysiology / Client Lead / Project Lead / Pharmacology
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior / Principal Scientist - Ion Channels
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior / Principal Scientist - Ion Channels to join a leading CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior / Principal Scientist - Ion Channels you will be respon...Science
View & Apply
Assay Development Scientist
London | £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the London area. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply