Job Reference: J5633721
Updated On: 23/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Project Lead - Protein Characterisation
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Lead - Protein Characterisation to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire area. As the Project Lead - Protein Characterisation you will be responsible for late phase characterisation projects. This role is not lab based.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist with a background in characterisation and some project management experience.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Lead - Protein Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Activities will include study design, leading CQA assessments, authoring and reviewing protocols and reports, documentation management including risk assessments and trackwise activities, resourcing and presentation of data to a wider team.
2. You will collaborate with characterisation scientists, analytical method development, upstream and downstream science, devices, quality control, stability, regulatory and quality assurance colleagues.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Lead - Protein Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences, such as Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Protein Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in protein characterisation ideally using Mass Spec / LCMS. Working in GxP environment would be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project management.
Key Words: Project Lead / Project Management / Protein Characterisation / Biopharmaceuticals / LC MS / Mass Spec / CQA assessment / Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist / GxP / GMP / GCP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis
| £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis to join a global Biopharmaceutical company based in Brussels. As the Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalys...Science
View & Apply
Automation Project Engineer - 2 year FTC
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Automation Project Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Project Engineer - Automation to join a leading pharmaceutical company...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply