Job Reference: J5636827
Status: Now Interviewing
HRS have currently partnering with an innovative new start-up based in central London focused on revolutionising the synthesis of biomolecules through enzyme nanotechnology.
This is an R&D Project Lead and you will ensure all projects are delivered with and excellent and timely manner. This is a newly created position and you will be also responsible for implementation of new processes. You will work closely with the executive team.
This is a great opportunity for a technical project manager within the scientific industry who can work independently in a fast paced environment and support with the growth of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the R&D Project Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading projects of large scale and ensure they are successfully completed.
2. This role will be focused on setting up new processes within the R&D department for internal projects as well as customer projects.
3. You will be communicating in a technical manner both with the R&D department and customers. You will be confident in presenting.
4. You will set high standard on project management processes and ensure colleagues are trained properly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Project Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, preferably Biological Sciences, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a project management role within the scientific industry and able to solve complex operational challenges.
3. Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.