J56264City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£32,000 to £38,000 per annumFull Time13/06/2018Project Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading life sciences and pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proj... View Job
Scientific Administration Officer We are currently looking for a Scientific Administration Officer to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Administ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Project Management Officer to join a innovate biopharmaceutical company based in central London. As the Project Management Officer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Management Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support and assist project managers with administration, reporting and execution tasks across the project portfolio.
2. Lead cross functional engagement and act as the initial point of contact on all project portfolio queries.
3. Deliver regular reporting on spend, progress and resource planning to key stakeholders.
4. As the Project Management Officer, you will ensure all databases and dashboards are up to date.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Management Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Work experience in project management methodologies and practices.
2. Exposure to project costing and reporting would be highly desirable
3. Previous industry experience in Science, Technology, Pharmaceutical or Research is essential.