Job Reference: J5634202
Updated On: 17/12/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Project Manager - Customer Collaboration to join a leading scientific company based in the London area. As the Project Manager - Customer Collaboration you will be responsible for managing various projects within the manufacturing site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Manager - Customer Collaboration will be to manage relationships with scientific customers through the on-boarding tech transfer process into the manufacturing facility. You collaborate closely with the business development team on sales opportunities and contract negotiations.
1. Lead customer life-cycle management through on-boarding, operational pre-screening, relationship management and retention of contract.
2. Support the science business development team by hosting site visits, contract preparation and sales negotiations.
3. Lead cross-functional interaction to ensure customer services is delivered to excellent standards.
4. Manager a team of project co-ordinators who will are responsible for day-to-day interaction with scientific customers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager - Customer Collaboration we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated within a science discipline
2. Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences sector experience within a GMP environment, preferably within Cell Therapies
3. Work experience in scientific project management, account management or business development.
4. Technical understanding of science, biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical outsourcing or contract manufacturing services would be an advantage.
Key Words: science / biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical outsourcing / contract manufacturing services / life sciences / biologics / business development / project manager / cell therapy / cell and gene therapy / collaboration / liasing / project management
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Assurance Associate
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
I'm currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Associate to join a leading ATMP business based in the Hertfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity and a great time to join this exciting a...Science
View & Apply
Quality Manager GLP / GCP
Lothian | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced GLP Quality Manager professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Ce...Science
View & Apply