Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a innovative technology company based in the Durham area. Our client helps companies to develop, prove and commercialise the next generation of products, processes and services. They enable ideas, research and knowledge to be translated into commercial business propositions by providing the facilities and technical expertise to help companies overcome their innovation challenges.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing collaborative R&D projects with internal and external clients across all sectors of the field of formulation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take overall responsibility for a number of internal and external client projects. These projects will be collaborative R&D projects specific to the field of formulation and could cover pharmaceuticals, food, cosmetics, toiletries, paint, coatings etc.
2. You will be required to deliver these projects successfully to meet time, quality and cost targets, realising measurable benefits and thereby ensuring satisfied customers and providing a foundation for repeat business.
3. You will oversee the management of activities of the project delivery teams, supporting technical leads to ensure clear roles, responsibilities and objectives are defined, planned and delivered.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in science or engineering, and be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully controlling and delivering multiple technical projects of varying disciplines. Ideally you will have some experience of formulation of products, eg. pharmaceuticals, food, cosmetics, toiletries, paint, coatings etc.
2. You should be financially adept, be able to manage and mitigate risk and must also be competent in using Microsoft packages such as Excel and PowerPoint.
3. You should have a pro-active, can-do attitude, enabling them to deliver a diverse range of projects and to work collaboratively with CPI's stakeholders, partners and customers. An understanding of process scale-up, formulation and experience of successful delivery of public funded projects is advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.